My legal practice is concentrated on civil and criminal appeals of all types of cases in Illinois and federal reviewing courts. We also provide strategic litigation and support services for solo and small firm practitioners who don't employ an experienced appellate lawyer. Here are just a few highlights of my work:
Appellate Litigation EXPERIENCE and RESULTS
• Handled more than 75 cases on appeal in state and federal reviewing courts.
• Wrote and filed over 100 appellate briefs and hundreds of trial court briefs.
• Retained to consult with many attorneys on post-judgment issues in the trial court and on strategy to prepare for potential appeals.
• Authored five legal reference books on Illinois civil litigation practice published by the nation’s leading legal publisher.
• Never suffered a case reversal when representing an appellee (100% win record).
• Obtained a substantial number of appellate reversals of trial court decisions when representing appellants.
• Settled several cases on appeal on favorable terms after filing a brief but before the court issued a decision, even though the opposing party previously refused to settle.
• Recognized in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin as a "prominent Illinois appellate lawyer."
Please look through the information on this website and contact us if you wish to discuss your case.
Timothy J. Storm