Storm Law Office is a Chicago-area legal practice concentrating predominantly on civil appeals in Illinois and federal appeals courts, administrative review actions, and complex commercial litigation in Illinois state and federal trial courts. Timothy J. Storm, our firm's principal attorney, has extensive experience in appellate and complex civil litigation coupled with outstanding results. Here are just a few highlights:
Appellate Litigation EXPERIENCE and RESULTS
• Handled more than 50 cases on appeal in state and federal reviewing courts.
• Wrote and filed over 80 appellate briefs and hundreds of trial court briefs.
• Retained to consult with many attorneys on post-judgment issues in the trial court and on strategy to prepare for potential appeals.
• Authored a legal reference book (now in its third edition) published by the nation’s leading legal publisher.
• Never suffered a case reversal when representing an appellee (100% win record).
• Obtained a significant number of appellate reversals of trial court decisions when representing appellants.
• Settled several cases on appeal on favorable terms after filing a brief but before the court issued a decision, even though the opposing party previously refused to settle.
• Recognized in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin as a "prominent Illinois appellate lawyer."
Please look through the information on this website and contact us if you wish to discuss your case.